Easy Burrata Recipe
- 1 to 2 4-ounce balls burrata cheese
- Summer fruit: heirloom tomatoes, ripe peaches, watermelon, cantaloupe or honeydew, berries etc.
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves and thyme sprigs
- foodies Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- foodies Organic Flaky Sea Salt
- Place 1 ball burrata on the plate.
- Surround it with the summer fruit (sliced tomatoes or peaches, or berries).
- Top with torn basil leaves and other herbs. If desired, add torn pieces of another ball of burrata to add texture and visual appeal.
- Drizzle with foodies Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with foodies Organic Sea Salt. Serve immediately.
- foodies for food lovers