Infusing Lemon Olive Oil Recipe
1 cup, foodies extra virgin olive oil
Peel from 1 or 2 lemons
- Scrub your lemons quite thoroughly before peeling them.
- Peel your lemons avoiding any of the white pith.
- Place the lemon peel with the olive oil in a sauce pan and cook over a very low heat for 10-15 mins. (make sure the mixture does not boil. We want to the flavours to infuse nice and slowly)
- Remove from the heat and allow the olive oil to cool down completely.
- Remove the peel and pour the oil in a glass bottle or jar.
- Store in a cool, dark place to allow the flavours to develop.
- Foodies For Food Lovers